Submitting a nomination for the Manufacturers’ Monthly Endeavour Awards is a great way to acknowledge recent success within your company. The Awards recognise the best in manufacturing across Australia.
NOMINATING CRITERIA AND INSTRUCTIONS:
- Nominating is free, and must be completed using this online form by 11:59pm Friday 23 July 2021
- Your nomination must be completed in one sitting; a partially completed form cannot be saved and reopened at a later date.
- All products and/or technologies must be manufactured and commercially available in Australia.
- Where the nomination is for a company, the company must operate within Australia.
- Please have any supporting documentation (i.e. export approvals, photographs, marketing materials) ready to upload. Please keep all file sizes below 5 MB (compress large files).
- All nominations must be accompanied by a high resolution image (at least 1MB in size) suitable for print publication.
By submitting a nomination, you give Prime Creative Media permission to publish all or part of your nomination in Manufacturers’ Monthly or another suitable publication.
- Nominations close: 23 July 2021
- Finalists announced: August 2021
- Winners announced: 30 September 2021
TECHNOLOGY APPLICATION AWARD
A technology designed to enhance manufacturing processes. This category is for technology providers who sell their products to Australian manufacturing businesses.
ENVIRONMENTAL SOLUTION OF THE YEAR
A process or technology that enhances environmental sustainability.
OUTSTANDING START-UP AWARD
A new product that has been produced by an Australian manufacturing start-up.
GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN INTEGRATION OF THE YEAR
A product or technology that has recently entered international markets successfully.
SAFETY SOLUTION OF THE YEAR
A process or technology that enhances safety.
EXCELLENCE IN MANUFACTURING SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
A program designed to develop the vocational skills of manufacturing employees. It could be a company offering an internal program, an educational institution offering a program to the wider industry, or a collaboration between a company and an educational institution.
AUSTRALIAN INDUSTRIAL PRODUCT OF THE YEAR
An Australian electrical, chemical or mechanical product that aids in the manufacturing process. This category is for companies that sell their products to manufacturing businesses.
MOST INNOVATIVE MANUFACTURING COMPANY AWARD
A company working to disrupt the Australian manufacturing industry.
EXCELLENCE IN GROWTH
Recognising financial growth, people growth and market growth – all important to achieving sustainable consistent growth over the long term. This category will recognise businesses by company size: small-medium (up to $10m in annual turnover) and medium-large (above $10m in annual turnover)
BEST INDUSTRIAL IOT APPLICATION
An application used in smart factories, to improve the manufacturing process.